We are looking for a passionate candidate who wants to help business owners make smart marketing decisions. The open position of Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) will support our rapidly growing digital department by working with the sales team, managers, clients, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The DMC should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to facilitate integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Support General Managers and Directors of Sales on client RFP’s (request for proposal).
- Support and monitor progress with Account Executives (AE’s) on client needs analyses, RFPs, and sales pitches.
- Manage creative process, container tags and approval process for any closed business.
- Work with Director of Digital Sales for any pitches, support functions and performance tracking as needed.
- Plan and prepare digital proposals. Identify which products to use, how, when, and why. Core products include targeted digital display, social media, mobile, streaming, and SEO/SEM. Candidate must have strong foundation knowledge regarding these forms of advertising.
- Identify digital conversion points effectively. Measure and report performance of digital campaigns against client goals and key performance indicators. Identify trends. Make recommendations to AE’s and vendors.
- Clearly articulate what digital reporting data represents, and what that means to the advertising client.
- Present digital pitches to clients, with AE’s via WebEx or Join.Me as needed.
- Help ensure proposal and brand consistency within markets
- Seek new business opportunities, and develop client relationships. Prospect, contact and pitch regional and national accounts for digital business.
- Travel to other Montana markets to support digital sales effort.
- Possible travel to other CCM markets. (Washington, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and North Dakota.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills._
- Effectively communicate via email, conference calls, internal meetings, and during client presentations.
- Proven knowledge of digital advertising basics.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in WordPress. Familiarity with other CMS systems a plus.
- Working knowledge for how real time bidding and programmatic buying works a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of traditional media, especially broadcasting and radio, a plus.
- Be a team player.
- Provide fanatical customer service.
- BS in Marketing, Information Systems, or relevant field.
- Digital Marketing Certificate or other relevant accreditations a plus.
Beginning base compensation for this exempt position is $35-45k based on experience with the potential for earned bonuses. Eligible for benefits after 90 days. EOE.
Cherry Creek Media is the country’s premier small market radio, events and digital marketing company.
Our 53 radio stations serve their local markets in the Rocky Mountain Region, Upper Midwest, Northwest and Southwest. Each year we promote incredible events that allow attendees to connect directly with businesses. Cherry Creek Media websites and digital teams provide cutting edge, targeted, turn-key digital programs for our advertising partners.
Above all, we’re focused on serving the needs of our markets’ listeners, advertisers and team members.